Martial Practice

Iuchi Prashant

Re: Martial Practice

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:00 am

"Hai, Bayushi-san! You got me this time.", the Iuchi says, with a happy face. "Very good form on Bayushi-san's part! It has been a great help in showing me where I must improve". He bows again to the Bayushi, signalising the end of the bout.

He then places his hand on his stomach where the scorpion had hit him. "You landed one very good hit! But I'm just fine, don't worry!", he says, smiling again. "I will take the chance to get Asako-sensei's help, since she is offering!".

He then bows to Kenji and Yui. "It was an interesting session indeed, Kakita-san, Akodo-san! I look forward to training with you another day."

He then seeks the Asako and asks her for her help with that one particular wound that seemed to be hurting more, bowing respectfully before he does so. "Doumo arigatou gozaimasu, Asako-sensei", he says as she gets to helping him, and finally

/Leaves
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Serpent”