Q & A: Mirai + Yogo Otoko

Q and A for PCs and GM to ask each other things about them
Mirai

Re: Q & A: Mirai + Yogo Otoko

Post by Mirai » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:45 am

Otoko didn't know the first things about poisons, but no reason to let everyone know that. :D

(And gave a late ronin gift to avoid glory or upstaging)
Ronin | Bushi | Duelist | Versatile | Odd
Carries: Daishi, Ashigaru Armor, Travelling Pack

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:47 am

<3 Just saw that. It's a very nice touch.
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:33 am

Loved the poem too : )

I'm kinda sad that I got to see so little of Mirai, and interacted little with her too - just that very quick scene at the Inn iirc. I had hoped to meet her again later.

Um... so two questions.

1) Is there a scene you would have liked to have with Mirai, or someone you'd like to have had a scene with, but couldn't due to time (or other reasons)?

2) What did Mirai hope to achieve by participating in the Topaz Championship (if you can answer that), and would you say she succeeded, or at least is happy with what she did get?

Also one additional question for Otoko (with whom Prash ended up interacting even less I think, sadly! Would love to have had some scenes with another amulet user)

3) Why a Meishodo Shugenja? I mean, she mentioned to 'someone' she wasn't particularly able with the Air Kami and thus was sent to train with a family who focused on Earth, but why Meishodo and not something more traditional? : )
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Mirai

Post by Mirai » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:43 am

Iuchi Prashant wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:33 am
I'm kinda sad that I got to see so little of Mirai, and interacted little with her too - just that very quick scene at the Inn iirc. I had hoped to meet her again later.
Always part 3!
1) Is there a scene you would have liked to have with Mirai, or someone you'd like to have had a scene with, but couldn't due to time (or other reasons)?
Mmm, not directly, no. There are certainly certain people or scenes that would be more dramatic for Mirai, but I enjoy just seeing what happens.
2) What did Mirai hope to achieve by participating in the Topaz Championship (if you can answer that), and would you say she succeeded, or at least is happy with what she did get?
I can partially say at least that she hoped to just make it through and prove herself (can't say why), and she most certainly did that.
[quote3) Why a Meishodo Shugenja? I mean, she mentioned to 'someone' she wasn't particularly able with the Air Kami and thus was sent to train with a family who focused on Earth, but why Meishodo and not something more traditional? : )[/quote]
It was the closest her family could get to sending her to another school that wasn't traditional like theirs. Meishodo is about as close to ward magic as you can get really.
Ronin | Bushi | Duelist | Versatile | Odd
Carries: Daishi, Ashigaru Armor, Travelling Pack

Return to “Q and A”