(D7, LM, Round 1) Bayushi Kaidan vs Akodo Kichiro

Akodo Kichiro

(D7, LM, Round 1) Bayushi Kaidan vs Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:32 am

With a casual stroll Kichiro steps out into the ring. A precise trail of footprints following behind in the sand. Cold gaze locked straight forward unblinking at his opponent. A welcomed acquaintance during most days of the tournament but today an opponent. A cruel twist of fate to meet them in one of rokugan's honored traditions.

"Hello Bayushi-san. Are you ready for one final dance?" Kichiro says with no warmth to his voice. Eyes hollow he is not the man but instead the lion bushi. Eyes set on victory alone.

D7:LM Iaijustsu R1 initative: 4d10o10k3 15
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: (D7, LM, Round 1) Bayushi Kaidan vs Akodo Kichiro

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:41 am

Kaidan walked to a servant to keep his cat safe. He walked to the arena. He went up the steps and looked at the bushi in front of him. "Not a final one just the end of a chapter in our lives." He gave a bow. His blue gray eyes showed no emotion like most of the time.

//D7 LM Iai Initiative Round1: 6d10o10k5 35
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:45 am

He glared at the Lion trying to read his stance. He wanted to see his connection to the void.

//D7 LM Iai assessment: 7d10o10k4 39
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:00 am

Kichiro returns the bow and readies himself. His leg cutting a slash through the sand as he moves to center stance. Time freezes in that moment. Granules of sand left midair. A test of honor begun.

________
Void: 5

D7:LM R1 Assessment: 8d10o10k3 31

Kichiro examine's Kaidan's defenses. Eyes darting rapidly assessing where to strike. (Opponent's TN)
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:52 am

Kaidan is quick and reflexive. Kaidan is no duelist, but he won't give up so easily. He focused on his target... but memories may have come to mind.

//TN: 30

D7 LM Iai Focus +void
: 7d10o10k4+3 28

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:07 am

Blind ignorance drives Kichiro's hand into ruthless precision. With a flash of steel both blades are drawn and soar towards each other. The Lion's drawn blade sweeps low soaring up high crashing into Kaidan's blade. The two swords crashing loudly with a flash of an iron spark. Moving into the ko gasumi stance he drives Kaidan's blade above both of them and simultaneously strikes Kaidan on the left side of his chest. Dull metal edge most likely leaving a bruise. A moment frozen in place as if the world had to catch up. Blink twice. The duel was over.

Kichiro steps back and resheathes his blade. A deep bow to his opponent.

_______

D7:LM Iaijustsu R1 Focus with emphasis S5V5 + (1k1+5) + 5 Mastery: 10d10ro1o10k6+10 64
D7:LM Iaijustsu R1 Strike + Akodo Tech + six free raises + (1k1+5) TN30: 9d10o10k4+40 81

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:21 am

Kaidan expected as much. He was the worse of the group why would he do any better. "Thank you... for the bowl... i mean duel" He bowed to his opponent.

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:24 am

"What?" Kichiro softly asks confused. Scratching the bruise on his head he got from falling down the stairs. The judge dismisses to two make room for the next match.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:42 am

"Nothing..." He chuckled. He went down the steps to pick up his cat.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:44 am

Bayushi Kaidan is eliminated
Akodo Kichiro advances, gains 12 points for a new total of 287
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Return to “Iaijutsu Tournament”