[D7, EE] The Taste of loss

Kakita Kenji

Re: [D7, EE] The Taste of loss

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:20 pm

He looked at Aiichrio, then to the ground, then back to him. "Thank you, i'll think about it during my Musha Shugajo"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:35 pm

He pondered for a bit before raising his hand...
To give Kenji a shoulder slap. Crab style.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:40 pm

Physical Contact has been established, finally i cracked the Kaiu Wall! Kenji thought, giving Aiichiro a sincere smile.
Hi wasn't in his best moments, but he could rely on his friends, at least one thing the world couldn't take from him,.... yet.
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:22 am

He was pleasantly taken aback by Kenji's reaction. "Oh, I thought the Crane hated those? Although you have said before to be learning Crab culture." He says, starting to walk away from the peasant's shack and in the streets finally.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:05 am

Kenji chuckled a bit "Doji do, Asahina too, Kakita are more,.... open, i guess? Or it could be my studies on the Crab, maybe something inbetween?"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:04 am

"I like the Kakita." He just replies. "Yes, you seem much more open to things. It should be Kiyamori's legacy, although so few is wrotten about her. I would like to know better the kind of person she was."

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:25 am

He smiled at the remark about Kakita. "She founded the Artisan School, but i don't know much about her either, Kakita-shiryo was subject to far more glory, than she was, also, as aduelist we studied more his stories. Maybe Otomo-sama know more about her? Since she studied with the Artisans."

Return to “Streets”