Practice makes...wait, I'm already perfect (D1 EA open)

Vutall

Re: Practice makes...wait, I'm already perfect (D1 EA open)

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:58 am

One of the sensei is not far away and bows to Kotomi.

"Good afternoon, Kotomi-san. Is there something you need?"
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Doji Kotomi

Post by Doji Kotomi » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:12 am

Kotomi bowed.

"Good afternoon sensei. Unfortunately there is an issue. The Mantis boy" she motioned behind her in Kokyous direction "is being disrespectful to the dojo and disruptive to the students. I understand that tomorrow the tournament begins and many students of different clans will be here, however that is tomorrow and some things shouldn't be accepted. I have both said to him to use the dojo for its use, and when insulted insisted on a duel, but it appears the Mantis only laugh and throw insults."
Crane Clan * Duelist * Prodigy * Smart * Smug * Better than Kazuko * Not very Courteous * Profile
Equipment: Better quality clothes, Umbrella, mirror, Daisho/No-dachi/Light armour where allowed

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 am

"Doji-san, you are not yet an adult, so you may not officially duel. I suggest you find another way to deal with your situation. As far as other clans being in the Dojo, the Academy is open as of today for all participants of the Topaz Championship. You would do well to be courteous."

Doji Kotomi

Post by Doji Kotomi » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Vutall wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 am
"Doji-san, you are not yet an adult, so you may not officially duel. I suggest you find another way to deal with your situation. As far as other clans being in the Dojo, the Academy is open as of today for all participants of the Topaz Championship. You would do well to be courteous."
Kotomi looked disappointed.

"So sensei confirms that children from other clans can enter our dojo, sit and leer at the students in a way that makes them uncomfortable and nothing will be done about it because children have no honour? That they're allowed to insult our clan, and mock us? The child refuses to do anything unless a sensei tells him to. Is sensei confirming that the child has full permission to act as he wishes? I thought the most prestigious dojos of the greatest academy in the empire and the most prized students were worth more than being the entertainment of a lecherous minor clanner."
Crane Clan * Duelist * Prodigy * Smart * Smug * Better than Kazuko * Not very Courteous * Profile
Equipment: Better quality clothes, Umbrella, mirror, Daisho/No-dachi/Light armour where allowed

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 pm

"There is certainly a lot of hatred in that statement, Doji-san. I am disappointed in you. If they have an invitation for the Championship, their worth has been determined to be great, be it from a Great Clan or Minor Clan, or even Ronin. Show Courtesy, Doji-san. And, if you feel someone is being rude, show them how to act instead of fueling their bad behavior."

Return to “The Kakita Dueling Academy”