(D1 EE Open) Outside the Unicorn Rooms

Ide Hazrat

Re: (D1 EE Open) Outside the Unicorn Rooms

Post by Ide Hazrat » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:55 pm

"That is quite the big family," agrees Hazrat. "Even when all of my cousins gather for festivals or celebrations, there aren't that many of us. With so many siblings, I bet Chimeg-san and your brothers were glad to have an older sister as kind as you. I can't imagine growing up with so many in one household."

"In my family, it's just Aisholpan-onesan, my mother, and myself," he continues. " My father went missing in a distant land when I was young, so I'm the last child by default. But we've had relatively good fortune in our lives besides that, so it would be impious to complain. And I am certain that one day he will return. Or, if necessary, I will venture forth, find him, and rescue him myself." Noticing how fired up he has gotten, Hazrat blushes and clears his throat. "Ah - That's what I always thought, at least, when I was reading stories about foreign kingdoms."
Unicorn • Priest • Prodigy • Sage • Traveler • Exotic • Gullible • Lucky * Out Sick
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1 • Glory: 1 • Topaz Points: 80 • Profile
Gear: Unfashionable robes, Turban, Wakizashi, Scimitar, Lucky charm, Journal
Combat: Light Armor, Scimitar, Wakizashi
Speaking in Ujik
"If you are afraid, don't do it. If you do it, don’t be afraid."

Utaku Nesrin

Re: (D1 EE Open) Outside the Unicorn Rooms

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:48 pm

"We so tend toward big families, yes." She doesn't note that, with a warrior tradition, there's a fair bit of attrition too. "But I have trouble imagining a smaller household, without siblings underfoot. That would have been nice, sometimes, but I'd miss the little growlers, honestly."

"If you get to travel, I don't see why you wouldn't go looking for him. How awful not to know for sure what's happened! She could only imagine, really. "At least you could learn for sure whether he still lives, and...well, if not, what happened. I think I'd bend everything toward being able to travel and find out, were I in your place."
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Return to “The House of the Laughing Carp”