Rooftop adventures?

Doji Sakura

Rooftop adventures?

Post by Doji Sakura » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Sakura was back on the roof again, this time with her comb. She idly combed through her long hair, humming as she did so, waiting for Zashi to arrive.

Is this what our future will be like? Staying up at night to watch the stars together? there was a soft sigh that sounds so wonderful. I really hope mother likes him, he's so special to me.

She wasn't really watching out for the boy, lost in her own thoughts..
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Zashi

Re: Rooftop adventures?

Post by Zashi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:44 am

Zashi pops his hands over Sakura's eyes. "Guess who!"
Fox Clan | Shugenja | Smol | Quirky AF
"I may run and hide, but I'll never tell a lie."
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 2.7| Status: 1.0 | Topaz Points:

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:50 am

"Ah!" Sakura panicked, flailing a moment "my eyes! I can't see! Zashi-kun I can't see where are you?"

Then she realized.

"Y-you snuck up on me again!"
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:33 am

"I'm good at that. It's a good thing too...how else would I sneak into visit you when your parents are home when I visit?" Zashi teases, dropping his hands from the girls eyes and moving them to her waist.

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:39 am

"Why would you need to sneak to visit me? You'll be invited to stay" Sakura said, calming down now she could see and feel Zashi near her. She leans back into him.

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:05 am

"Well, your parents may not appreciate a late night visit" Zashi nuzzles into the girl's neck. "Like this"

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:12 pm

"Oh" Sakura said quietly, blushing slightly "h-hai, they might not like you sneak in and us cuddling. A-ano....I like it though...a lot" she placed her hands on his, smiling softly "it makes me feel warm and happy."

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:48 pm

"It's a good feeling. I enjoy it too." Zashi titters a little. "Someone has been talking about footsteps on the roof. They seem to think its more ninja, or some pillowbook romance. I like ours better."

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Sakura giggled at that.

"Such a silly thing too, ninjas aren't real! It's all made up. Although...pillowbook romance..." she peeked back at him "ano...that's kind of close? Sneaking onto the roof to look at the night sky together."

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:21 pm

Zashi softly kisses the Doji girl's neck. "I don't know, I don't know if we can get truly scandalous. If you keep blushing every time we get close to ecchi you might pass out from shock." The fox chuckles. "You're adorable. How did the others not realize what a find they had?"

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 am

Sakura did indeed blush a little more. "I'm just not used to the attention at all Zashi-kun. You remember what I said about my kin at the academy. I don't care about what they think though, I care about what you think" she turned more to look at his face properly, smiling more "Zashi-kun is all that matters."

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:13 am

"Hey, you don't need me to tell you how special you are. You just...are. The others, like Kenji could see it too. People are telling all sorts of stories about your work here, and when you finish your tanto, people will see. Buuuuuuut" Zashi beams. "I like that I make you feel special enough to match what you already are."

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 am

Sakura smiled back even brighter that that.

"Good. Zashi-kun is special! He better remember or I'll pout and keep reminding him" she poked his nose "I've not of people telling stories about me though. Are people?"

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:07 am

"That's not much of a threat Sakura-chan." Zashi pokes her cheek playfully. "You are adorable when you pout, even when it makes me feel guilty afterwards. As for the other things..."

Zashi actually has the good grace to actually look a little ashamed. "I miiiiiight have started a rumor, that morphed into you crying crystal tears of sadness. Technically, it was supposed to be about that nasty Crab not appreciating your work, but I think that Kaito-kun is the one who took the blame for it"

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:34 am

"Eh? Why? I don't cry crystal tears though" Sakura looked confused "I don't mind if people don't appreciate my work as long as they don't insult it. Art isn't liked the same by everyone, Crab think Jade should be something precious that only they have but it's a really pretty gem."

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:41 am

"I know Sakura-chaahhhhaaahhhhan!" Zashi offers the best puppy dog eyes. "It was supposed to be the one who was insulting your craft, that rude Crab, and poor Haruki-kun was the one who got tarred about the silver kama, which he didn't seem to get, but wasn't crazy about."

Zashi pauses for a minute. "I guess there was something about...coupling up. But it's not like they said anything concrete about us, so your parents would know it first from you"

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 am

"I don't really listen to rumours. Mother said they're spread by jealous people normally, so I'm confused why Zashi-kun did it. I am ok" Sakura smiled "you did it to defend me I think, so I'm not annoyed, I just don't understand."

Return to “Boar”