Never Feeling Clean (Open)

Doji Sakura

Re: Never Feeling Clean (Open)

Post by Doji Sakura » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:52 pm

When she realised he was getting up, she quickly turned to face away.

"Ah, I know that part! I was just curious! A-ano...thank you for the lessons Asako-sama" she bowed in his general direction with eyes closed shut "have a lovely day!"
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Huh... why was she... oh right, propriety. Whatever. He seemed to barely even notice the matter, and it was better that she be able to leave in privacy. "Of course, Doji-san. I am certain we will speak again in the near future. I am expecting to be in attendance at courtier daily training for one, and I believe the artisans are there. Perhaps we'll speak one of these days during the lessons." Bowing once, he continued to dry off as he made his way to the changing rooms, closing the door behind him and shrugging afterwards to himself.

People could be so strange at times.

/exit
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:35 pm

"I look forward to it!"

Sakura waited a short while after Saburo had gone to leave herself, humming happily as she washed her face in the water. She frowned when she looked at her fingers.

"Ano...so wrinkly. Like Asako-sama said...he's so smart. I wonder if Zashi-san knows this too?"

Eventually she left the baths to go dry and prepare for the evening.

/scene!
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Return to “Rooster”