Tournament Planning Session

Kakita Kenji

Re: Tournament Planning Session

Post by Kakita Kenji » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:04 am

"This is a truly excellent proposal, Otomo-san. I'm also glad you get along with Ginkarsu-san, he may be marked by fate, but he has a good heart."

Kenji said with greater sincerity.

"Is there anything else we should look out for?"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:34 am

"I am uncertain," she answered, frowning again. This time at the mention of Ginkarasu being 'marked by fate'. She didn't understand that reference and would have to ask him about it later.

"This is not a full formal event, and we do not have anyone to give guidance to but ourselves," she continued, then looked between the two Kakita's, "Is there anything else you would like to see come of this affair? If not, then I do not believe there are much more considerations I can offer."
Imperial * Artisan * Courtier * Different School * Enlightened * Sacrosanct * Beautiful Soul * Experienced
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 3.5 | Glory: 4.5 | Final Topaz Points: 249
Beautiful Clothing, Fan, Gloves, Wicker Umbrella, Personal Chop, Knot of Happiness Netsuke, Bejeweled Lizard-Shaped Ear Cuff on Left Ear

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:24 pm

"Don't get me wrong, Otomo-san," Kenji said as she frowned, "I count Yasuki-san as one of my friends.

Kenji then looked at Kazuko and back at Nobuko again.

"Let's recap. We have a price, we have this letter, we have to organize some Go-Boards. The winner gets the prize and the title "Student Go Master of Hirosaka". I guess we've got everything settled then?"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:33 pm

She acted as though she had not heard his reference to Ginkarasu, as acknowledging his protest to a comment she never made would be the same as having made a comment in the first place. And she hadn't, all she had done was frown.

Instead she focused on the recap, "Yes, I believe that covers everything. Once a gift to our host has been secured and can be delivered with the letter, all that is left to do is wait for an approval or disapproval."
Imperial * Artisan * Courtier * Different School * Enlightened * Sacrosanct * Beautiful Soul * Experienced
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 3.5 | Glory: 4.5 | Final Topaz Points: 249
Beautiful Clothing, Fan, Gloves, Wicker Umbrella, Personal Chop, Knot of Happiness Netsuke, Bejeweled Lizard-Shaped Ear Cuff on Left Ear

Return to “Rooster”