The Subtlety of Saburo (Open)

Asako Saburo

Re: The Subtlety of Saburo (Open)

Post by Asako Saburo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:40 pm

He grunted. "It is reassuring to know that I have this effect on people still." There was absolutely no sincerity in his tone. "If you will excuse me, however, Mantis-san, I wish to conclude my reading or the evening. We will speak another time." He definitely had the air of someone who was very much done with this line of conversation.
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Kokyou chuckles, finding joy in Saburo's reaction to being importuned. "Blisterin' barnacles, Thin-as-bones. I'll let ye alone fer now."
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:54 pm

"A pleasant evening to you," Saburo said, nodding as he went back to his studies. He would get past it quickly enough, but he did remember that for future reference. It seemed to have a certain... bearing on some of the principles of manipulation, being able to get under someone's sickly skin, did it not?

/scene presumably ^_^
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:58 pm

/Scene, matey!
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Return to “Dog”